Roborock approached NetConcepts to help boost their online sales. NetConcepts conducted an analysis of Roborock's website and found that it was not effectively optimized for search engine ranking. As a result, NetConcepts implemented an SEO strategy that helped improve Roborock's organic search visibility and traffic.
The primary goal of the marketing campaign was to increase online sales of Roborock products. To achieve this, NetConcepts focused on improving the visibility of the website on search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Make Roborock's official website SEO friendly, and increase the natural search traffic and keywords ranking.
- Improve advertising ROI and sales volume by optimizing ad campaigns and Landing pages.
- Decrease the traffic loss when carrying site migration out.
We focused on two strategies to improve Roborock's website ranking: SEO and Data Analysis.
- SEO: Based on the site migration plan, our Cross Border Digital team conducted a comprehensive optimization both on-page and off-page. The on-page optimization covers all aspects of website internal factors, from website structure, title, description, and keyword placements to URL string and redirections. As for off-page SEO, we built up a robust link-building campaign by creating high-quality content to attract backlinks from authority websites.
- Data analysis: We placed ad tracking codes from multiple platforms in Google Tag Manager (GTM) and analyzed consumer behavior. This helped us devise a sales strategy on how we can improve their ROI. We've generated MCF reports, providing us with the information we need to boost their sales.
After 12 months of SEO and data analysis work, we've observed a 300% increase in natural search traffic on Roborock's website. In addition, the overall number of ranked keywords has increased by 410%. Also, the number of keywords ranked in the top 3 has increased by 100%.